From:
Linda Stuart and Rose Anne Wiles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 1997 20:08:57 -0400
Dear Mr. Jacobs--
Words cannot express how truly sorry we are for your loss.  A loving family
member has left you and a large piece of security has also left us all.  We
have stayed with you in your fight to help you save the little guy and I
pray that we will all use this tragedy as a reminder that we need to work a
lot harder to reform the laws that govern and often ruin the lives of our
precious furkids.

You are in our hearts and our prayers tonight.

Linda Stuart
Rose Anne
Shiva
Pixel