Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2007 09:04:50 +1000
Does anybody know of a suitable ferret wormer /that I can buy in
Australia/? I'm pretty sure everybody in my household has worms after
meeting my sister's adorable new malamute puppy recently XP So I've
been looking at cat/kitten products, but I don't want to go ahead and
buy anything without getting some advice. What say you guys?

Fox Lee: The Girl Your Mother Warned You About
http://hypercrescendo.net/foxlee/fls/
http://www.furbiddenrealms.com
http://blurty.com/users/leechimera/

"Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates
in the country." - Mayor Marion Barry, Washington, D.C.