Date:
Sun, 29 May 2005 23:15:46 EDT
Hi,
Just had to share the laugh I got tonight with my guys.  I tried a cat
toy that I got a while back that is a mouse that runs on a battery and
when it is turned on and touched it has lights in it that flash and it
starts to move and also it says "nah nah nah" or something like that.
Anyway, I turned it on for 5 of my ferrets and they went a little nuts.
One of them grabbed it by the tail and took off with it with the others
in hot pursuit.  She first took it under a cabinet where it continued to
taunt and move, then it was carried into the black plumbing tube that
lives behind the couch.  I was afraid that they would leave it there, but
no..they came out the other end with it.  When one lost interest another
would take it up.  One of them kept flipping it on it's back and the
wheels on the bottom would spin and she would try and catch them.

All in all, a good time was had by all, especially me.  Too funny.

Ann and the 5 "mouse" killers!!!!!