From:
Brad Laraway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 1995 09:08:48 EST
        Well I just had to reply  to the bug eating ferret owners out
there.  Where I live we have these huge spiders, the locals call them
house keepers.  I guess because, one they are as big as a house and two
they eat a whole bunch of roaches, thus keeping your house clean.  I
belive they are some form of wolf spider.  Well any way back to my story.

        I'm not sure wich of my guys is doing it, but every know and
then I'll find one of these house keepers half chewed up and floating
in the water dish.  Funny I thought these spiders were more lickly to
catch and eat one of my ferrets. :)  I guess it's better than chewing
on a roach.  I have not seen any side effects or illness in any of my
guys.  Even if it's bad for them I couldn't stop it.  These Spiders
can slip threw a crack so small and they run faster than I do. :)

        They also make for great fly fishing. You thought that large
trout put up a fight.

        Well take care, and have a ferret filled weekend.

        Brad, Sebastian, Mako, and Bambie.