From:
Kim Burkard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 1996 10:03:12 EST
Re: Printers
Yup.  The carpet sharks thought our hp inkjet was a pretty cool thing to
explore as well.  My husband put some diskette boxes in the opening and
taped the printer cover closed.  It has stopped the printer exploration for
now...granted you have to dismantle the protection to print anything.  ;)

Re: Ferret Child's Story
Isn't there weasels or ferrets (who are bad guys) in the Redwall series of
books by Brian Jacques?  (I think that's the author's name.) The Redwall
books sometimes show up in children's book sections or sci-fi/fantasy
section.  Mice are the main characters so I guess weasels/ferrets wouldn't
be loved by the mice characters.  I haven't read them, but I have heard they
are good.  I believe the first book in the series is titled _Mossflower_.
Just a tidbit for those looking for literary mustelids....

-kim, squirt (loves to read magazines...ohhh those slick pages are great
to rub on), pippi (a ferret of action, not of books), atlas (poops on
magazines), and hijinx (the wonder nipper)

Kimberly Burkard     |             _    Everything I needed to know in life,
Eastman Kodak Company|      _____C .._. I learned from my ferret:
Rochester, New York  | ____/     \___/  Frolic and dance for joy often, have
[log in to unmask]<____/\_---\_\    no fear or worries, and enjoy life.