From:
Amber Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 08:54:52 -0700
Kimberly Gorman said:
>I am looking forward to the stories and will be sending mine in a
>separate post.  Anybody have the guts to meet my challenge?

Yup.. I have the guts.. I won't share just one.. but two.

I had a fuzzie named Snoopy, who was an absolute doll..  Sweetest little
girl in the whole world.  She was very fascinated by sounds.  She would
go out of her way to figure out where sounds came from.  Well, I snore
(can you see where this is going?) and I kept waking up with furr on my
tongue.  Anyway, one morning I woke up to a fuzzie head in my mouth
biting my tongue!  She had found where the sound came from and she was
bound and determined she was going to play!  Nothing tastes finer than a
shedding fuzzie in the morning!

The second story is about Nickademus.  He loved honeydew melon (yeah, he
only got it as a treat!) We had a tortoise that we fed in the house (when
she was outside she prefered to be wandering around rather than eat!)
When we put down her food, it was fair game to the ferrets (or so they
thought!) The fuzzies had their own room, and most of the time when we
fed the tortoise, they were in there!  So, I put down the tortoise's
food, and I catch two fuzzies sneaking towards it and put them in their
room.  Nickademus was no where to be found... which is odd, cause I swear
he could hear a melon being cut for miles away!  I figured he must be
asleep somewhere, and went about my business.  I looked up a few mintues
later and there he was under the bookcase..  swiping the tortoise's food!
It was like the Hungry Hungry Hippo game..  he'd pop his little head out,
grab a bite and disappear.  I figured I'd let him enjoy himself that
day..  but from then on, every fuzzie was in their room before the
tortoise got fed!  Sneaky little critters