From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 12:42:20 -0500
Thank you, Uli, for knowing how to present the other side of an argument
without including personal insults!

It is refreshing when someone sticks to the points.  That way everyone
(me included) adds information to their own knowledge base.

Alex, Dr. Tom Kawasaki gave a talk on ferret kidney failure from raisins
in the IFC's Saint Louis symposium.  I don't have time to listen to the
CD of the symposium right now, but see
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/browse.php?msg=SG11792
which may help (Or not!  ;-) You will see what I mean...)  It may be
that someone else has the number he gave in their program notes from
the symposium.  During recent years all of our travel has been for sick
elderly relatives or death related, so I was not there.  Just that age...

-- Sukie (not a vet)
Ferret Health List co-moderator
FHL Archives fan
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/