From:
Lise O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 20:34:17 -0700
This is a resend as it did not go through the first time.  Also, did you
know, the maxium size a post can be before it's too large is 126 lines?
I found this out tonight <g>

[Moderator's note: Yes, there's an automatically enforced limit of 126
lines (including headers) and 3 posts/day.  If these limits are exceeded
the server just rejects the post -- I never even know it happenned and
the post is not saved (it is returned to you).

Of course, if something was rejected which you feel is an emergency or you
have good reason to need to exceed these, please send the post directly to
me with an explanation and I will usually squeeze it in.  BIG]

 Dear Jen,

I totally agree with this post.  As for your last post, pls don't
apologise.  I understood what you meant when you stated ferrets who are
neglected have "higher incidence" of adreanal and other disease as do
humans who do not take care of themselves.  I agree with this philosophy.
What I was responding to was what I took as those who have adreanal, etc.,
most likely come from neglected homes.  I see from this post, that is
not what you meant.  The words I interpreted from you last post read as
a statement, an opinion, not derogatory (sp?) comment.  I learnt very
early on, "if a statement has intelligence behind it, respect the other's
opinion even if it differs from your own" (so said my high school history
teacher---a great lesson, and a belief I practise).  That was how I reacted
to said comment.  And now?  Well, let's chalk it up to misinterpretation.

As for the food...I cannot remember exactly why I got on that topic, except
to explain something I wrote in the first paragraph of my earlier post.  I
take the blame here for opening a can of worms.  Before any potentional
runaway posts happen, pls let's leave this one alone.

Again, I was in no way offended by your previou post.  I apologise if I
seemed offended.  I tried to make myself quite clear I was in no way
going to flame esp. when the post was exceptionally clear it was only an
opinion.  Pls, Jen, continue to voice your opinions on the fml.  We are
all entitled to state our opinions...and we are all entitled to do as such
without the threat of flames.

Happy Dooks
Lise