From:
Betty Janner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Sep 1998 21:49:59 -0600
I must have been more hopeful that Tinder would get better because I had
her Lasix prescription refilled.  As she no longer needs it I would like to
give it to someone who is in need.  As always, shelters will get first
dibs.  As I live in Southern Alberta, Canada, and the medication must be
shipped with care and quickly, I will have to consider this area first.

Med name:  Lasix Oral Solution - Furosemide 10 mg/ml = 60 ml bottle

Please forward any responses to the above e-mail.

Betty and Her Lonely Blur'O Fur Missing Tinder