From:
"Kimberly S. Chung" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 1996 14:43:01 -0500
I recently became the proud servant of my brother's extremely affectionate 1
year old female siamese, Isabel.  She LOVES being cuddled!!  One of her
favorite things is having her cheeks rubbed.  While she's getting this
massage, she shuts her eyes and lets her mouth hang open.  When I try to
stop, she nudges my hands with her nose until I start again.  If I don't,
she puts her cheek against my hand and bobs her head up and down, thereby
giving herself the massage!

Kimberly and Isabel ( Gee, humans are easy to train.)