From:
Thomas D Tessier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2006 09:57:54 -0600
>From:    Thomas D Tessier <[log in to unmask]>
>
>One of my two ferrets jumped off the bed and started crying.  He would
>not put weight on one of his front legs.  We took him to an emergency
>vet, who had experience with Ferrets.  They x-rayed his front leg and
>determined that it was dislocated as the elbow....

Thanks to all that emailed and called.  We found an excellent Vet in the
Boulder area by the name of Dr. Bock.  As many of you pointed out this
condition is not that rare.  Dr. Bock took care of the issue and our
ferret is back with his buddy and enjoying life again.  He doesn't like
the splint but it doesn't seem to slow him down much :-)

Again thanks for your kind words and concern,
TomT...

--
: t2design                                                             :