From:
purple cow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 May 2000 11:05:07 -0400
I realize it's a bit early to be thinking about Christmas ornaments but if
you're anything like my mom and I you know that Hallmark has their ornament
premiere in July.  Hallmark is part of a bulletin board and they have
recently posted asking people for ideas of new series.  Wouldn't it be
great to have a ferret series?  While it wouldn't be done in time for this
Christmas maybe they could have one for next year.  If everyone who's
interested posted to the bored that they'd like to see it and give their
ideas for different ornaments in a series maybe we could see this happen.
The board is at http://www.yulelog.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/001884.html You do
have to register in order to post but all that requires is choosing a
username and password and submitting an email adress.  Pretty simple.  It
would be great if we could let Hallamrk know just how many ferret owners
are out there that would love to see their babies in ornaments.