From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 1980 05:05:23 -0500
I and another person on this list have gotten together to make some things
for sale to raise money to help Jean Smith with this horrible HORRIBLE
incident.  There are a few questions I have been turning over in my mind for
the past few days since reading the FML digest but the one question that
keeps comeing up is why was that kid still there in her house after this
monstrocity took place?  I understand how she (I would have been as well) so
distraught after something like this happened.  But really, why was he still
there and why weren't her hands around his throat?  I CERTAINLY would have
been arrested on the spot for trying to murder him myself if it were me.
She however isn't me and maybe she was so disoriented that she did nothing.
Does anyone know what he was still doing there?  I have seen this question
come up several times, I would like to know if anyone has the information to
share.  Also, Why did the police do nothing to him after he made threats to
her?  I am still going to raise money for this womans poor ferrets as they
had no say in being brought into this world.  I urge everyone to take part.

[PS]