From:
Sabrina Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 1995 21:31:58 -0500
Wait, there has been a change. Small, but a change anyway. After Jezebel
had a pee today, I noticed that she had some green goo in her fur. I
suppose it would be some urinary tract infection of some kind. Her
behaviour has not changed though. What could be that green stuff, and do
anal glands problems show that sort of symptoms? One way or the other, I
will make sure that the vet can see her on Monday, poor little bean, she
doesn't even seem to know something is not quite right. Again, if anyone
knows what that seems to be, let me know...

Thanks,

Sabrina & Jezebel