From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2012 11:38:59 -0400
Okay well the first due date passed without incident, but because she
did not appear to ovulate after the first mating, she'd had a second
pairing a few days later.

New due date is June 6-8, so keep an eye out!
http://nationalzoo.si.edu/Animals/NorthAmerica/default.cfm?cam=BFF

40 kits have been born so far at the National Zoo's Front Royal
facility, with 39 surviving.

Linda

[Posted in FML 7448]