From:
Amy Eller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1993 18:38:55 -0400
Hello again,
Did I tell everyone that there was a ferret in the movie "Secret
Garden"?  He was a big hob and boy was he happy!

To the person who found the ferret near Route 124 in Gaithersburg.
My sister lived in Gaithersburg and I know how busy that area is!
Poor ferret.  Shame on the mean people who lost him or let him go.
Fooey!

Ray finished installing the angle brackets on the sides of our
entertainment center.  The speakers are now too high for Socks to
reach or jump onto.  Yah!
Socks got to run around the grass outside our apartment yesterday.
She loved it.  She hops over the grass like a bunny rabbit.  She
also rolled down a hill.  I wish I could do that more often.  I bet
she does too.

Sneakers and Socks and

---(: Amy Eller, Vice-President, Central Florida Ferret Friends :)---