Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 10:00:46 EST
Thank you very much to those of you who wrote to me about Littles death.
For the very first time-someone in my family actually said something about
the passing of Little-after I have been loviing and caring for ferrets for
about Nine Years!

I cried after every single e-mail about Little, and often could not write
right back.  If I did not write to anyone-my sincere apologies.  I have
been blessed with a very busy life recently: classes and seminars, a day
promised just with my mother to see Cleopatra at the museum here, and two
days with niece and nephew, homework, regular work, some construction work
at the office.  It has been hectic.  Then I drive home-think of Little and
cry driving home, and am often too depressed to go on-line.

Again-my great thanks at your kindness, and apologies if there is anyone I
did not write back to.

Lisette