From:
Debbie Riccio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 1996 15:14:33 -0400
I agree the baby-attacking statement is out of line.  I wrote letters for a
whole year about the rabies vaccine statement, and included all kinds of
documentation.

I was told that if I could find a ruling in NYS (USDA approval of Imrab3
wasn't good enough) that approved of Imrab, they would take it off.  Well,
RM who makes Imrab, send me a letter from Dr. John Debbie, NYS Health Dept
that if a vaccine was USDA approved, it was ok to use in NY.  Then, they
finally took it off and replaced it with the baby-attacking warning (heavy
sigh :(

So, what I do, is take a big red pen each year and cross out the whole
statement, I write "WRONG - PLEASE PROVIDE STATISTICAL EVIDENCE" on the
renewal form, and send it back all marked up.

Maybe other NYers should do the same.

Debbie Riccio
WNYFLFA
Rochester, NY