From:
"Michael Schieman, Mee Maw and ferrets" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 1997 22:59:12 -0400
Hi folks!

Whew!! We done had to come to the Old Fert's rescue again. It's a good thing
that we did. He was about to punt Mee Maw's new pooter across the room and
gnaw his own left hind laig off!

Seems that he done decidemicated to answer a few letters tonight.  The
pooter had other ideas.  It done went and hided his mail from him.  Well, he
done bowed up like a cut worm, turned all red in the face, and was about to
commence floppin' on the floor before us and Mee Maw came to his rescue.
Mee Maw had to give him mouth-to-mouth rejuvenation.  We reckon that it done
the trick.  He gotted a silly grin all over his face; then him and Mee Maw
commenced to acting real crazy like - and left us alone in the pooter room.

Bein' the pooter experts that we is, we finally fingered out where the
pooter and AOL done hided some of our mail.  We done answered what letters
we could.  We still ain't found all of it.  So, if you done writed to us and
didn't get no letter tonight, it's just on account of because we ain't found
your letter yet.

We sure is glad to be able to read the FML again.  We really was missing all
the good ferret stuff on it.  Many much loves and hugs to all ferts and
their folks.

Tater and Odie

Tater: "Reckon is it safe to go to bed yet?"
Odie: "Dunno. Maybe we should wait until them two quit wardancing."
Thor: "Meow!!???"
Tater and Odie: "Yep, BIG musta found a plumber that could fix Listserv.
Reckon that must've been  a heckuva mess - havin' Ol' List's  brains leakin'
out all over the place. Hey, maybe that's where some of our mails went to?"