From:
Rick Roller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 1998 12:37:10 -0600
Yes, the Ferret Show has been cancelled.  I appologize, but the people who
run the Ogden Golden Spike Arena have gone on vacation and did not do up the
contract or send me any of the vital information I needed.  (They promised
it two weeks ago)

They said they would get around to it in a couple of days, but I have lost
critical planning time for the sponsors and vendors who plan on coming here
and the ones who have not made up their minds.  This is very critical to the
show being success or complete failure.

Anyone who has ever planned an event like this can understand the financial
reasons vendors and sponsors are so important.

Again, I appologize for anyones disappointment.  I know there were a lot of
people out there looking forward to this event, but I have learned in the
past not to do business with people who take vacations when work has to be
done.  Especially if other people are depending on that work.  I have put
in my complaint with the Ogden Visitors board and they also send their
appologies.

Maybe next year,
Rick
United Ferret Organization (excluding Mass)