Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 15:37:43 -0500
To Bob C. and other experts,

Info with the new wysong freeze-dried meat food (Archetypal 1) says
"cooking destroys nutrients".  If this is true, are we wasting our
time making Chicken Gravy for healthy ferrets who are eating kibble?

BTW, Archetypal 1 comes only in 7.5 oz. bags for $14.95, though the
shipping weight is 1 lb.

Sounds good but mighty pricey!

Since I have only one ferret who is truly The World's Most Spoiled
Ferret, I might try it.  But since he's also a fussy eater, I'd like to
get a sample first.  Rocky does like freeze-dried liver treats for cats,
but you never know what the spoiled one will eat as his main meal.  Like
most ferrets, he'd really like to eat fruit, fruit and more fruit!  What
strange carnivores these ferrets are!

Shron & Rocky