From:
Marta -Cricket-Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 17:47:17 -0000
Hi All,
I was wondering if there is still a possibility that there is going to be
a ferret show in Vegas.  I remember there being talk about it, but I sorta
got busy these past few months getting married and moving into Bert's
place.  Bert and I live in Utah, and aren't able to go to eny of the shows
or outings that are back east.  We had hoped that we could take the babies
to Vegas and set up a booth with my shirts and cards which I we sell at
"The Ferret Store".....

Thanks for the help.
Marta, Bert and the babies...Sadie and Simon.

[Moderator's note: If you mean a symposium, like the one held in Canada
last year, then yes, it's likely.  Initial planning is in progress and an
announcemnent will probably come soon.  BIG]