Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 03:29:43 -0500
Hi all :)

I was wondering if anyone can tell if it is a normal ferret noise for
them to whimper every now & then in the middle of the night as they are
sleeping?  It never lasts very long, just one then she quits, but it
is loud enough to wake me up.  But....then again I am a light sleeper.
Since I only have one fuzzy I can't compare her to anything.  I wonder...
is she dreaming or is she having a distress of some sort?  She is 4 years
old.  It doesn't happen every night.  Any advice is appreciated.

And also to Bridget.....you sound like a responsible teenager who has
done more "homework" on your subject than some adults I know.  I think
you'd love being a fuzzy owner, especially if your mom is around to help
now & then.  The world can always use another animal lover.  Chances
are.... mom will fall in love with your fuzzies very fast!!  Keep us
posted.

Tammy :-)  &  Zoey ( .. )
PS: Thanks to all you Iowa ferret lovers who responded.