From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2008 19:40:56 -0500
HI Friends,

Well I am doing great today EXCEPT... there is a cage next to us today
 .. and I don't understand why.... or what is in it???? And what is
even worse... we all had to go back in our cage EARLY cuz of this ...

Dr Karen made a special delivery -- I don't think it is special to me!
Now, I am just itching to find out WHO is living next door! I smell a
different food in there and I am going to steal the n bones too just
you wait!

Well Momma got a call from my vet, my lab report from my adrenal
surgery came back. They said it was a teratoma tumor ... and now that
it is all out I should be jest fine. So there Elric! don't think you
will get too many n bones any time soon.

Momma has been sewing some sleepers and has just shipped the first of
a limited number of Sleep N Treat sets. She has top or end opening
sleepers (including aluminum hanging rings) , a polar fleece (big)
blankie and some Dookers Delight Treats... you get all three items and
shipping anywhere in the US for $25.00 . There are only so many treat
packages here so these will be limited number sets (25) and JUST in
time for gift giving!

There are also some nifty things on ebay  which she listed to help us
keep warm and fed as the temperatures have gotten rather chilly--
<http://shop.ebay.com/items/_W0QQ_dmptZMagazines?_nkw=4+ferret+wise>

THANK GOODNESS my fur coat grew back in.. I was hanging out in my
round bed until it grew in! I have almost finished the Frolic Holiday
Newsletter so that should be going out anytime now! Phew I need to
find out what lives next door though so I can tell everyone about it!

Whatever it is I heard Momma say there needs to be a name.. OH NO does
that mean it is staying....?????? HELP there is only enough N bones for
me!

I will be back don't you worry ... with a full report!

Blossom, spokesferret

www.ferretwise.org
a 501c3 org.