From:
Marta -Cricket-Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 03:24:39 +0000
Hi again guys,

As a proud art teacher I must brag a bit...My 6th grade art student (I am
tutoring him after school) has just finished a WONDERFUL picture of a
weasel dressed as a rennisance warrior.  (kind of a "Redwall" type idea.)
I told him I was so proud of it I would put it on our website....so if
you get a chance, go take a look.  It is definatly worth the time.
http://www.miners-peak.com .....go to the "store" button...then to the
"t-shirt" section.  It's called "weasel Warlord"

My husband and I made it to the Sat.  evening reception at the 2002
Symposium.  It sure was fun even though I didn't get much of a chance to
meet many of you...I was too busy gabbing with Danielle Frye.  She and her
husband were so funny....Danielle was the beautiful woman with the long
chestnut hair.  ANyhow, maybe another time.

Thanks guys, my student is worth the look.

Marta