From:
D CHRISTEN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 16:43:39 -0000
Hi everyone,
Just want to say, i think Aphrael & Flute are related to the energizer
bunny.  I let them out to play and they go on and on and on.  They seem
to never wear out!

My Odie is doing very well, all things take into consideration.  He is
gaining health and strength everyday...so i am so grateful for all the
silent prayers for my old fella.

I loved "The Story", i would rather be here on earth w/my friends, than
live in heaven @ the pearly gates...I just love all my animals...i would
like to share w/some of my friends that i work w/that have animals
themselves...family is more like it.  They are all my children.  My girls
are just as loving as the rest of my bunch, i just wish i could let them
all play together, seems that the first group of girls are a little
agressive/rather than the boys...although Zeus still gets his digs in.

it is raining here, and we have had some flooding, but my husband and i are
do it yourselfers...we flooded our own basement....i w/the washer, and he
cleaning the drain pipe from the bathtub...everyone else in town got it
from the excess rains we hve been having...our losses were few however....
ahhhh men...

I was having a Kodak moment, and found out that our camera just didn't want
to work anymore.  well went to work, to purchase the camera i had been
eyeing for a few months now, to find out not only is it on sale, but the
store didn't have any in stock...i will be getting it on friday...4 days
later...thank goodness the ferrets don't age that fast...

Aphrael and Flute are white, and i have a digging box w/sand and black
dirt...just imagine...oreo cookies...they were soooo cute!  little black
rings around the eye, and the nose as black as coal....hmmmmmm...bath time
for the girls, but since they came home w/me and their diet has changed and
probably their exercise routine, their coats have gone from coarse, to
wonderfully soft...!  For being pretty new at this, i guess i must be doing
something right, and thanks for all the help and advice from all who have
written me.  it has been appreciated...believe me...i have had some hairy,
scarey moments w/these kids.

W/close here, as don't want to tye up too much of everyones time.

take care...
it is chaos in this house!

donna and all her chaotic kids.