Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2010 03:13:44 -0400
Michelle wrote
>you may not be a 'Vet' but all of us have come to regard your
>knowledge as 'THE WORD' as it were.

Oh, gosh, I DON'T. Seriously, I just look things up and I ask questions
so I just stand on the shoulders of giants much of the time. That is
what most people do and I am no different. Unless there is independent
reason to think otherwise it is always a reasonable guess that plain
old fashioned looking and asking are what is going on with anyone able
to give detailed answers. Some of us just are very curious.

Also, do not forget that any of us can be wrong for a wide range of
reasons and I have certainly managed that feat often enough, just
like every other FML member has, and we will all continue to be wrong
at times. If we were perfect, we would be ferrets. ;-)