From:
Laura Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 19:53:16 EST
I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who wrote me with hammock
suggestions.  It was very nice to see I'm not the only one with ferts who
are hard on their sleeping arrangements.

I have another request for information.  I have a wire ferret cage with a
bottom and an older one without the pan (it rusted out).  I'd like to get
some of the dryer hose, cut into the wire of both cages, and string the
hose along so that their cage space is doubled.  Anyone have any
suggestions on that?  I know, I'm full of questions.  :-)

Thanks again!

Laura, Gatsby, Saffy, Xena, and Marshmallow at the bridge