From:
Sue Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2010 07:29:29 +0300
I just wanted to check in with ya all as i got several emails and phone
calls from other ferret family friends asking about these stupit storms
and tornadoes going on the last few weeks now, as i type this up here
were under another several thunder storm and tornadoe warnings, I JUST
WISH THEY WOULD GO AWAY, the kids and i are doing ok so far got up to
7 kids in now but only 4 of the 7 were from Little Rock, Ft Smith and
Vian Okla areas, where homes had been distroyed by tornadoes or heavey
winds.

I went and got a little girl in last night and we was in middle of a
bad storm and guy and his wife met me at a lighted place and they said
the ferret was found wondering, the lady was crying and the guy kept
giveing her a dirty look and i felt it was relly the couples ferrets
and he didnt want it but she did or whatever the case may be but just
took the little girl and left, and i was P%$#@ed off. any ways,
anyways, the storms are bad along with tornadoes but so far the only
closes tornado closes to me was 10 miles comming from the south from
Ft Smith area today, now we have been getting the winds big time up to
60 miles an hour or more, so it is a nerve racking mess ,

I have talked to Meren, and Sandy robason and a couple other ferret
rescue shelters around me from okla,miss and tenn and we are still
alive is all i can say, . Just keep our states in your thoughts and
prayers and hope this all hurrys and passes over,,

I also need to say,, Libby Nelson, you sent me an email and i replay
but the email keeps coming back, i have your phone nm i will just call
you tomorrw if thats ok.. between my foster homes and myself we are
about full up,

I also want to thank everyone for the love cards and privet emails
about our loseing our paralized ferret Timmy, he was sure a spechal boy
and had stol every ones hearts, and most of all our wonderful bridge
greeter that makes sure our kids are at the Bridge,, Timmys greeting
was very touching as well as all the others you have done and
saraferret has done good as well. .

I guess thats bout sums it up for now again thanks and love ya all.

Susan and Katy, Directors of the Arkansas Ferret
Rescue and the NWA Ferret Rescue Shelters..