From:
"Jennifer M. Remy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 1996 09:34:00 -0600
Hi all,
We just wanted to introduce the new addition to our family.  Amanda is
approximately 14 months old (she was given up for adoption so we don't know
any of the early details).  She is a beautiful silver-mitt with a nearly all
white face.  Our other three fuzzies accepted her instantly and they are
getting along very well.  She was fed kitten food by her previous owner and
is quite small, but we are happy to report she is gaining weight on her new
Marshall Farms diet which she seems to love.  This brings our tally up to
four, just right (for now <g>).

The fuzzbeans asked me to tell Paw Paw that they were going to miss him and
good luck with his writing, hope to see you on a nation wide book tour soon!

       Jennifer and the Curious Critters Contruction Crew
*  "The weariest nights, the longest   * Jennifer Remy
* days, sooner or later must perforce  *       Don Remy <[log in to unmask]>
*
* come to an end"...even for ferrets!  *         and the curious critters
*
*      "The Scarlet Pimpernel"         *             construction crew
*
*         by Baroness Orczy            *     Gus-Gus, Chloe, Connor and
Amanda    *