From:
"Stephanie Sheme - Ferrets Etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 1996 14:35:20 -0500
Hi everyone, Just wanted to drop a quick note.  I am just begining to see
the light under all my mail, e-mail and messages from whem we went to Vegas.
Boy I was only gone 5 days.  Whew.  I did get a letter and a picture from
the childrens museum here in denver of "Buzz", they got a great cage for him
and he does look real happy.  I also talked to Sonia peterson and it seems
all is going well.  So I thought everyone should know he is loved and his
new home is great.  Although still kept at the museum, now it is in a
healthy happy way.  Thanks to everyone who e-mail and wrote Sonia.  I will
keep everyone up to date.

Anyone in Colorado planning to go to the Fun match here March 9th, it has
been postponed.  Lakeside Mall went under new management and decided we
could not have our spot.  They do not care we have an verbal agreement
(which is binding in CO.) we told them we are losing $500.00 in advertising
and such for the show, so they offered us the middle of the mall, which is
not safe.  So we had to postpone the event and need to find a safe place to
hold it.  We are real upset because that money was ferret rescue and we make
it up at shows, but they do not care they just hurt lots of ferrets and us.
We will post a new date when we have one.

To everyone who went to Vegas, it was great to meet everyone of you, hope we
all stay in touch.
Take care Stephanie