From:
Bill & Laura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 2005 12:58:57 -0700
Hi, and again I'd like to chime in and thank everyone who sent us a
thanksgiving card.

Bill and I don't have any family in our area (I think I have a cousin
in Kansas!); in fact, all of our immediate family lives in W. New York.
Flying every year over 2,000 miles for dinner just doesn't work for us,
so we don't usually do much for Thanksgiving.  It was really sweet to
get those few cards as ferret people have been more like family since we
have lived in Idaho than our real families can be.  I am hoping to send
out some personalized thank-you's shortly.

Sometimes the little things people do for the little shelters really do
make a difference.  Thanks to everyone for a great year.

Laura & Bill Baran
Emmett Ferret Shelter
Emmett, Idaho