From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 19:21:58 -0700
I just wanted to thank everyone for their good wishes for Noodles.

Dr felt her and said her speen was enlarged, and recommended we do an
ultrasound and x-ray to know what we're dealing with rather than rushing
in to an exploratory surgery...that's going to be done on monday.  She
was SUCH a good girl.

Kokie on the other hand...He went to get started on his booster
shots...He had ALL the girls telling how adorable he was, and how he was
so cute and funny.  He even pooped and peed like a nice little boy in the
corner of the room for them so they could do a partial urinalasys to
check for why it stunk so bad...guess that's just his odor.  He even
broke a needle...He didn't like being scruffed, so he was bribed with
ferretone, and he lapped it up like "what shot?" Oh and he thinks food
tastes best when it's spewed all over the cage...walked into the room, (i
have gravity bin feeders in all their cages) and food was ALL over the
cage, in the litter box, in the hammock ABOVE the food
dish...everywhere...

Buckie found his ultimate stash toy...a brand new bottle of furo-tone.
Brought it home today in the bag and placed it on my bed..let them play
in the bag, turned around and the minute later the bottle was
disappearing under the bed...that little turd!

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_