From:
Melody Tomaszewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 09:25:18 -0500
I need to know...  With deepest apologies to Marc Anthony

I saw you run under the bureau there
I think I saw you drag my car keys there
I must admit that's what I need right now
Can't drive to work unless I have them now

*Oh, it it's true don't leave me on my own out here
Wondering if I'm ever going to find them there
Tell me where my keys are cuz I need to know
Fert you gotta tell me where my keys did go

** Cuz I need to know
I need to know
Tell me little ferret cuz I need to know
I need to know
I need to know
Tell me little ferret cuz I need to know

My gloves and cell are also missing too
These disappearances are caused by you
Please give them back, this is my final plea
The only thing's I need you here with me.

[Repeat * , **] ... till fade