From:
WENDY HOCHMAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2006 05:35:34 -0800
Like many others I have been scoping out the pet ferret in the Toy-R-Us
play shop pack.  I was planning on purchasing a set, replacing the ferret
with a different single pet and donating the set to Toys for Tots.

If you look on e-bay you will find that most of the ferret figures come
from England.  One of the local toy store workers here in my area is a
ferret owner and she informed me that Hasbrow was planning on releasing
a single ferret but at this time the market is only in the UK.

If enough people send a suggestion e-mail to Hasbro (you can reach them
through their customer service http://www.hasbro.com/littlestpetshop/ )
or call them M-F 1-800-327-8264.

If you go to the pet shop site they show the ferret on the pet list.

Hasbro has always been a good company and if you explain that your a
shelter trying to raise funds they may even send you some of the figures
if they have any avaiable.

It's worth a try and it's a free call. :)

Happy New Year
From Harmony House