From:
Gerald Hickens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 16:00:51 -0600
Well, I took Taint into the vet today, and he said that the weight loss was
probably the typical seasonal change.  They did test the stool and found a
very low-level protozoan intestinal infection (yeah, I was right. :) ),
but it was so small that it probably wasn't affecting his weight.  I'm not
familiar with weights, but it seemed like 10.75 pounds wasn't atypically
low.  So, both ferrets will get some antibiotics....

Gerald