From:
Glenn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 1997 11:38:15 -0800
You know, as much as I love the FML, it can occasionally really get
wearisome.

To my knowledge, Jean smith has never ask any of us for one damn dime.  A
hideous tragedy involving ferrets came to the attention of the FML and
ferrets are what we're about.  The people who are helping do so because
they're trying to help ferrets and it probably doesn't occur to them to
demand a financial history in advance.  There are no arms being twisted,
no one will ever know who helped or didn't help.  Any one who feels that
Jean Smith is unworthy, simply do nothing.......AND THEN LEAVE IT ALONE.

Glenn J.
Chuki: amen