From:
Ashley Morton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Dec 1996 22:29:49 -0600
To those folks who I sent money too-

Well, I see that the checks have made it too you and they have been cashed.
We really do hope that even this small amount has help make a difference for
the ferrets you care for.  However, I guess with people being the way they
are these days, it was too much hoping for some type of reply.  No, no
kissing of the hand is wanted, just a small note of appreciation (IE- that
you got the checks and what you might do with it).  Heck, if 32 cents is too
much for you, an E-Mail note would have been fine!  Besides, it's FREE!

Some folks I made the offer to send food to (it's not often I have enough
money to do this but the computer repair business has been wonderful these
last 5 months).  But, I never heard anything back from you.  So, not only
have you lost out, but also the little critters.

Well, my ranting is over.  Everyone please remember- that if someone sends
you something (love offering, offers for ferret chow,etc) it is consider
good manners to response with a thank you note.

No reply is needed as I don't read the FML anymore.

Happy Holidays to you all and all of our best,

ashley
George- "Say Goodnight, Gracie"
Gracie-  "Goodnight, Gracie"