From:
Kim Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 08:39:14 -0400
A friend of mine was dropping off 2 ferrets to me at work for me to babysit
for a week,and one escaped from his parked jeep while he came in to get
me.(I own a carrier, he doesn't)The ferret managed to open a triangular
window that just pops out and twists sideways and has disappeared.We assume
he did this from the dashboard, and must have climbed up the steering
wheel.  My friend is distraught, he belongs to his foster son, who he is
in the process of adopting.

Missing since Friday, September 24th.  Masked Black sable male,black
nose,neutered,descented.  Doesn't know his name (was a rescue and is
learning and I don't recall just now what they named him anyway) tends to
nip, and every now and again will bite hard if you are a stranger.  He is
approximately 1 1/2 - 2years old.Lost in the Hilliard area of
Columbus.Anyone hearing anything about this poor boy please e-mail me
privately at [log in to unmask]  It's starting to turn cold here at
nights and we are very worried.

Thank You

Kim Wolf
Mystyx Samoyeds