Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2008 14:06:26 +0000
It's ironic that it is a bright sunny day here in New England after so
many days of rain. The birds are chirping and singing to me in thanks
for putting out extra sunflower seeds. As we walk out in the yard the
sun is shining directly on us.

The rays dance around making the dew on the grass shine like a million
diamonds. In a little round bed that a special auntie made in my right
hand and a shiney St. Francis medal in the other Oreo and I admire the
garden. He sniffs the air as tears roll down my cheeks, we are taking a
last walk around. I set him down in the flower bed and he investigates
the marigolds and strawberries and slithers around the blueberry bush.
I pick one off to eat, but it is bitter and cry even harder that there
is nothing more I can do for him. It's time to go so I scoop him back
up into my arms telling him how much we all love him, he gives me the
special mama look of love, licks the tears and nuzzles in my hair.

I am sorry to let everyone know to that Oreo (LuvU) my brave three
legged boy needed to go to the bridge today.

I have never known a little ferret who touched so many hearts and
received so many prayers.

I will miss his little face..........

Diane Wall
South Shore Ferret Care