Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 09:11:07 -0700
My worst bite was from my little angel boy Johnny.  They had recently
switched to a raw diet and were very protective over their food (they
were getting used to eating a few times a day, planned feedings).  I have
a feeding container in which I put the food and they have at it.  Well,
I set the container down and figured I would just put the food in after
they got in.  I had some chicken pieces in a plastic zippie bag and I
went to dump the contents and 'bam!' Johnny tried to grab the chicken
and bit my finger with it.  I kept yelling and screaming, not because
it hurt but because he wouldn't let go.  It took forever to get him off,
I had to do the water dripping method also, except it turned into a
hold-the-back-of-the-ferret-in-the-water-path method because he is so
stubborn.

See, Johnny has always been the stubborn, possesive little ferret and he
never wants to let go of anything.

This hasn't happened again!  It didn't draw much blood but left a nasty
bruise and teeh marks.

Krista and her five fuzzy kids:)
Interested in saving the lives of animals?  Visit
http://www.veganoutreach.org/index.html or email me for more info.