From:
"Ferret Aid Society..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 1997 11:14:09 -0500
Yes, CDC and the Hagen breeder have been proven to spay/neuter & descent
their ferrets before 5 weeks old.  Recently I got a phone call from a
petstore in North York claiming that they had a ferret from CDC that didn't
even have open eyes!!  The ferret was female, spayed & neutered.  One of the
staff members took the ferret home for a couple of weeks and fed her mush.

I agree that something HAS to be done about both ferret breeders in
Manatoba.  I will ask AGAIN for anyone in the US or Canada to send me
documentation on their Manatoba ferret.  If from CDC or Hagen, please
provide me with proof.  The more information we have, the better our chances
are.

Randy