From:
Sheena Staples <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 1996 16:17:45 -0700
Bill Killian wrote:
>Adventure while he was with us because he took off exploring long before his
>eyes were open.  Oh and Sheena, his father is Atilla!

Well that hardly surprises me, our "Silly Tilly" is the coolest of ferrets!
You know, he bounced head on into a packing trunk yesterday, and thought it
was the funniest thing in the world.  He's learning how to dive for raisins
now.

In our ferret room we have a sign on the wall that says it all.

"To Err is Ferret, To Forgive ... Well, That's Our Job."

We love every lesson our fuzzies have to teach us, and we couldn't do
without them.

Sheena
Wherret Ferrets Halfway House and Ferretry
Ferret Association of Greater Vancouver - last newsletter was stuffed and
mailed with the help of a certain CDFA / Ferret Calendar lady that we really
enjoyed having visit us!