From:
Del & Robin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 21:16:55 +0100
Del, Robin, Anthony, and Tia are owned by Slinky and Beretta - aka Hips
and the Mad Pooper!  We also have 2 Siamese cats that are playtoys for our
ferrets.  Slinky is a 5 month old silver mitt and Beretta is a 4 month old
sable, both are females.  My husband is active duty Army and we are
stationed in The Netherlands.  Slinky and Beretta "found" us at local pet
stores.  We just attended our first "fretten" day and really enjoyed seeing
other people suffering from ferret math.  This is our first experience with
ferrets and we have decided that it is a life long love.  We are trying to
spread the good word about these bundles of joy (& teeth & tails...).  We
took them to the big Halloween festival on the military base.  They stole
the show and alot of people had no idea what they were.  But our girls were
wonderful ambassadors and never showed an ugly face even after a million
pettings.  We will always be on the lookout for another little fuzz face to
add to the family if there are shelters near us with younger ferts needing
a home.  We found the FML thru Ferret Central and enjoy our daily dose of
laughter and tears.  Thanks Big for all your time!