Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 21:16:06 EDT
Many of the ferrets in the last pictures I had you all look at have been
adopted.  (Yahooey) Check out the new pictures of some of the new
homeless discarded ferrets, and look at the little girl, Baby.

This little one was left in pain with a dislocated elbow for such a long
time.  I cannot imagine her suffering.  She was brought to the shelter
unable to use her leg at all.  She was immediately taken to the vets.
And a very delicate surgery was performed.  It was difficult, in part,
because this poor living being was allowed to suffer for so long, the vet
said.

But -miraculously-the great Dr. Nye performed an exquisite surgery.
Behold- the little one can now run and leap.

And she needs a forever home.

Go to www.GCFA.com.
Check out the babies. Get your ferret fix for the day.

Oh yea---Tinkerbell was adopted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone out there now missing a couple of fingers?  :-)

Only kidding.  Norm would not let her be adopted by anyone that was not
ferret knowledgable.  What a wild beauty she was!

I will miss her unusual body and head formation, and hope to see her at
the judging table next year.  Watching her run free in the play area was
absolutely thrilling.

Lisette