From:
David Cecere <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 13:38:24 -0700
Bill,

I hope that you'll be willing to forward this message to your list members.

I currently own 4 Marshall ferrets, two boys and two girls.  They are just
under two years old and in excellent health.  I will be taking a new job at
the end of the year which will require me to travel frequently.  I'd rather
offer my ferrets for adoption now than risk them being neglected in the
future.

The lucky new owner will also receive two large cages, litter pans, litter,
food, etc. all at NO COST.

Here's my contact information:

David Cecere (pronounced sah-seer)
Home: 206-546-8662