From:
scott sinclair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 2005 23:40:32 GMT
OK guys, PAL, you're the newest one to the bridge, so keep a sharp
lookout for Rocky, for I think the two of you can help each other out,
much the way the Rocky helped Sean.  This little guy was one "Pay it
Forward" ferret if there ever was one so take good care of him, huh...
and the rest of youse guys and gals...and that goes for Brando and
Blizzard, Casio and Clyde, Blizzard and Beeper and Bopper too.  And
Abba, since you're the dancing queen, we spec you to waltz Rocky across
the planks to his new home for a roll in the high grass.  Cindy...make
sure he has his wings on right...you know how you fell the first time
you put yours on..  tho you landed on your feet (phew).  You all have
one special friend now, yes indeedy do!

With love to Sean and Rocky's family,
putorius and the 8 weezils of doom!