Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 09:07:40 -0600
My little boy Max has a peculiar cycle.  He will eat fine for a while
(weeks or months) then, all of a sudden, he just stops.  When he does
stop, all he'll eat is the duck soup.  Now, even when he is eating well,
I give the soup as a treat once or twice a week.  I just don't know what
triggers it for him.  I thought it was because we did not let him play
enough, but since we have gotten settled in, we get them out once or
twice a day and play with them plenty.  I did not want to take him to
the doctor just yet since overall he seems fine.  Any ideas?

James, Melissa, Kassidy & Jasmine
Loving:  Bebe, Fred & Max
Missing: Wheezer, Pym, Rikki, Jako & Riley

"We recite the names, lest we forget"
Moru, Sage Ferretus