From:
Donald j Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 1995 02:12:32 -0400
Thanks to everyone who resopnded to my posting about leaving the fuzzy out
all day.(Brian, Michelle, Marcy..so far) I have to think that Bob would be
better off with another Fuzzy to play with though.  So on that note if there
is anyone with information on Ferrets available in the Halifax, Nova Scotia,
Canada area could you let me know!  Thanks to BIG and all members of the
FML!

Don Trudy and Bob ( The ferret not the FMLer)

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
I                                      I     Donald J Owen            I
I "Insanity is the only way            I     [log in to unmask] I
I  to achieve self truth!"             I     [log in to unmask]   I
I                                      I     [log in to unmask]         I
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII