From:
sara levien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Aug 2009 20:06:49 -0500
I have a ferret currently who has lymphoma and has been on the pred
sodium phos for nearly 2 months now, she has done incredably well with
this. She is an older ferret and had shown classic signs of lymphoma
(leg weakness, enlarged lymphnodes, even one that was pushing her eye
out). For me the chemo treatments just weren't an option even knowing
that she does have this disease. At her age and knowing how draining
the treatment can be it just wasn't worth it. For her the meds are just
doing so well by her that I just wouldn't change anything. For your
fuzzy it sounds like he's had it rough to begin with. We have on ferret
with IBD (has had stools like yours and she responds well to Totally
Ferrets Vivify). If I were in your situation I would just go with what
you know and use the treatment that has worked so far.